Sunday, July 11, 2010

WICKED!!

Yes, I just saw Wicked. It was simply AMAZING, and defyed gravity.

My aunt won tickets, and I saw it, and got a key chain. I tell you, I LOVE musicals. I love everything about it, from singing, and dancing, to the picture on the playbill.

My top 3 songs from Wicked:
-Defying Gravity
-No Good Deed (Elphaba had a WONDERFUL voice!)
-For Good (I sobbed!)

Top 3 Musicals:
-Phantom of the Opera
-Wicked
-Footloose!

I'm seeing Footloose in August at the Muny (Outdoor, summer theater), with my other aunt.

I felt SOOO bad for Elphaba, she was so cruelly treated. and an outcast all her life. At least she found happiness at the end. :)

I saw it at the Fox Theater, which is AMAZING. It's around 70 years old, and looks like something straight out of Phantom.

I'm also going to the Grand Canyon, on Monday, till the 20th, then school is almost started! Waaahhh!!

Anyways, I'm probably not going to post for around a week or two, but by then, I hope you guys all, have an adventure, and are Defying Gravity. ;)

Love,

-Jellyfish

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for winning the first weeks submission for best Wizard idea. Here are some codes for wiz.

    5Q92A-LLL28-2QWLX-2L376
    FQ58A-QL7ZQ-2QT3X-9L376
    EQ7LA-3L3U4-23P9X-7LQ72
    VQ5LA-6L629-23G6X-7L779

    KingIsle tells me they'll donate something really sweet for the final prize so keep entering. Your idea will go up against the other winning ideas from other weeks for the final showdown.

    Nice blog. Keep it up!

    Vale

    ReplyDelete